Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures

My daughter, Kelly, also took pictures of me to send in to the contest, but the backdrop of grass and the ghastly shirt I was wearing kind of fought with my coloring according to my artist sister. In trying to crop the picture, my face took up the entire picture, much as an eye takes up the entire area when looking through a peephole in a door at an eye on the opposite side. I decided not to use that. Sometimes crop jobs just make things worse.

But, it probably wasn't all that bad to begin with. I want to post it here, for the practice of posting a picture.

Thanks to Kelly for taking the picture and to Dale for trying to crop out all the background and the shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great fun. Really. I love them. Except from the bots that have found my blog. I'm enabling the word verification to block them. Sorry.