Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Drawing with Phia Video


One of the members of The Dead Bunny Club, my critique group, has an amazing daughter. She is about five years old, and knows how to draw birds. What is more, she knows how to teach you to draw them too. Ginger told me about her daughter's bird drawing video, where she starts with the letter "S." It is so easy, even I can do it.
Ginger's husband, David, is a cartoonist, and she assumed he had taught Sophia how to draw the bird. But he hadn't. Neither had her mother or the neighbor. Ginger has no idea how she learned it, but it is pretty clever and she is an adorable girl. See her video at Jars of Giggles, Ginger's blog: Drawing with Phia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great fun. Really. I love them. Except from the bots that have found my blog. I'm enabling the word verification to block them. Sorry.