Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Is this Monday or Tuesday?

It felt so much like a Monday I added an extra half a packet of coffee to the brew at work. When I get to work and there is no coffee made a broad grin spreads across my face. "Wow, great. I get to make it and I can make it exactly the way I like it," I boast.

Puts a smile on my face.

I have noticed some of my co-workers clutch their throats and red splotches splatter over their faces after the first sip from the pot I have made. One went so far as to gasp and rush over to the hot water button, splashing a fair amount into their mugs. I don't take this personally. My grandfather, George Sherman, didn't think it was worth drinking if the spoon didn't stand up in it.

Well, maybe I take it just a little personally, especially when one guy when out and cranked up his car, put a pan under to catch the old oil and held the coffee pot over the oil spout. I mean, that is taking editorial comment just a tad too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great fun. Really. I love them. Except from the bots that have found my blog. I'm enabling the word verification to block them. Sorry.