Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jantzen Beach Osprey

Jantzen Beach Osprey

I should probably point out that Jantzen Beach isn't near the ocean.  It is along the Columbia River.  From the parking lot of the shopping center, there is no sign of the river, but I would imagine being at the lofty height of the osprey there would be a clear view.  It appears this parent is waiting for the other to bring dinner.

This week, I met my daughter for an after work glass of wine on Hayden Island and while I was waiting I drove over to visit my osprey friend and decided to get video.  From the video, you can hear the Osprey call if you try to ignore the jets taking off from Portland International Airport.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great fun. Really. I love them. Except from the bots that have found my blog. I'm enabling the word verification to block them. Sorry.