Thursday, June 28, 2012

Morning and Evening Commute in the Northwest

Black-tailed morning commute

The sun was out today on my commute to work.  But it was bumper to bumper traffic.  Four black-tailed deer in the middle of the road, caused a traffic jam.  By the time I got my camera out of its case, one had left and the rest were taking the deer-off-ramp.







Stealing from neighbor's tree




On the way home this evening, I caught a doe stealing from the neighbor's trees, chomping the luscious foliage.  But, when she realized she'd been caught, she simply denied her crime.
Chewing


Caught

















Since she was unimpressed by my accusations, I drove up the hill and found a buck stealing from my field.
Black-tailed buck in velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are great fun. Really. I love them. Except from the bots that have found my blog. I'm enabling the word verification to block them. Sorry.